Monday, October 3, 2011

Tarte Cheek Stain Review

I haven't been able to post anything new in a little while because the flu bug hit me last week and completely left me down for the count. I feel loads better this week and have some new products to review. First in line is Tarte's Cheek Stain in Tipsy. This is my first time trying out any of Tarte's products and honestly, I'm in love! Tarte's cheek stains are super special because they are gel-based stains that are formulated with all kinds of stuff that's good for your skin like pomegranate, goji berry extract and mineral extracts. Their products are also cruelty-free, which made me love 'em even more. :)


Tipsy is a peachy, coral colored blush that gives your cheeks a really dewy, pretty and natural color. It also has a slight fruity scent to it that gives it a nice touch. I applied the cheek stain directly on the apples of my cheeks and blended it out with my index finger. Because it is a gel based stain I set it with some powder after I finished applying to make sure it lasts and boy did it last...Tipsy stayed put all day and just gave such a natural healthy look.


Tip: I've heard from some folks that this stuff can lack staying power and wipe off pretty easily, but the key is to SET IT WITH A POWDER! Believe me, doing this will make a world of difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment