Monday, October 10, 2011

Sephora Coffee in NY Nail Polish Swatch & Review

Sephora had this mini bottle of Coffee in NY polish on sale for $1 down from $5, and given my lack of chocolate nail polish colors I, of course, had to snag this deal. :) I bought this color because its perfectly on trend for Fall's dark nail polish hues and because it just looked so yummy in the bottle. This polish literally looks like melted chocolate, so much so, that I actually got cravings for a Hershey's bar. (I know, I know...I am soooo greedy).


Coffee in NY is a dark chocolatey, espresso color that was opaque in 1 coat, but I did 2 coats just out of habit. The color is nice, but the brush on this mini bottle SUCKED! Oh how difficult it made my application...it's just so short and rigid, which made it hard for me to get an even application. The formula is also not very chip resistant, I got my first chip the same night I applied this stuff. Two days later my tips just looked plain old bad.... While I liked the price and color, the brush and performance on this polish left a lot to be desired, but hey for $1 I'm not heartbroken. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment