Thursday, October 6, 2011

MAC Behave Yourself Sheen Supreme Lipstick Swatch

Hello lovelies,

I picked up MAC's Behave Yourself Sheen Supreme Lipstick and wanted to share my thoughts. Behave Yourself comes in a cute little lipstick case and the actual stick of color has a nice vanilla scent to it. It's supposed to be a hybrid of a lipstick and gloss (lipstick quality pigmentation with a gloss finish).


Behave Yourself is a cool-toned pink sheer lip color that gives your lip semi-opaque coverage, with a hint of shimmer. If you want to get more coverage from this baby you're going to have to pile it on, which I don't recommend as this lip product will get into every nook and cranny of your lips (not a good look). The sheen supreme line can be kind of drying, which is surprising because these are supposed to be moisturizing. The first time I applied Behave Yourself I made the mistake of not applying a layer of lip balm first and my lips got all dry and chapped within an hour. :(
See the shimmer

Behave Yourself w/flash

Behave Yourself w/out flash

I like this color of pink because I don't own any Barbie pink lip colors. I think it looks nice on me if I don't cake it on, and it could work nicely with a simple makeup look. I'll keep wearing this color, as long as I apply a layer of lip balm on FIRST lol!

2 comments:

  1. Hi :)
    I just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading your blog.
    I think you are very natural and I like it.

    i hope you'll like my blog, too?

    kisses Ninaaa <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, thanks Nina! I just checked out your blog and it looks so cute ( I <3 the pink background) Good luck with your blog doll!!

    ReplyDelete