Friday, October 21, 2011

Laura Mercier Stickgloss Review & Swatch

Hey Gang!

I know I've been away for a while now, just been busy with some personal things, but I wanted to get back to my blogging because it's a welcome distraction for me. I wanted to point out that I didn't have my usual camera with me when I took these pics so some of these are just a tad fuzzy.The first products I wanted to talk about with you all is Laura Mercier's Stickgloss Lip Colour in Courtisane & Poppy.

First, I wanted to talk about how amazingly moisturizing these stickglosses are. They literally feel like a lip balm...my lips have never been this happy let me tell you. The feel so great on my lips and the color is sheer, yet visible enough where you can still tell that you have a wash of color on your lips. The stickglosses are also super build-able, where you can keep on applying layers of color until you have the desired intensity of color. Oh and I wanted to mention that these colors don't bleed which is nice. The finish on the stickglosses is like a slightly glossy finish lipstick, not out of this world shiny or anything.

Courtisane is like a pinky, rosy color with a hint of shimmer.
Poppy is a peachy, coral color that is my absolute favorite between the two. Its so pretty, and just adds life to my face when I need a POP of color.
Courtisane (top) Poppy (bottom) w/flash

Courtisane (top) Poppy(bottom) no flash
 Have any of you tried the Laura Mercier Stickglosses? What's your favorite color?

No comments:

Post a Comment