Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ole Henrikson Micro/Mini Peel System Review

I have always wanted to try an at home peel system for a good minute because I've been looking for something to help maintain my skin in between facials. I decided to try the Ole Henrikson peel system because its formulated without Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates- GMO- Triclosan which is perfect for me because I've been transitioning to using more natural products.
The Ole Henrikson Micro/Mini Peel System is a 3 step system that polishes, peels, and soothes your skin in 30 minutes and over time improves the overall appearance of your skin.

The Almond Polish smells sweet and almondy, which I liked, and it wasnt soapy or foamy at all. The polish has little bits of almond in it, so you have to be careful and not scrub too hard when using this stuff or else you will irritate your skin. My skin looked less dull after using this stuff.

The Lemon Strip contains lactic and glycolic acid and felt a little hot and tingly on my face when I first applied it, but not out of this world uncomfortable or anything. It had a spa-like product scent to it, if that even makes sense. I left it on for 2 minutes as instructed.

Chamomile Comfort is the soothing lotion that takes away the tingly sensation from the lemon strip. I applied it over the lemon strip and left it on for half an hour. The lotion has chamomile, evening primrose, jojoba, and grape seed oil in it, which give it a pleasant smell and helped my skin feel softer afterwards.

When all was said and done, I liked the end results. I had a zit on my chin that shrunk a little afterwards and my skin was smoother and a bit more radiant afterwards. I had zero redness or flakiness on my skin. The only problem with this product is the price-a whopping $95 at Sephora. I got samples of this product from Sephora and that's why I tried it. I did, however, start to see a difference in my skin and my skin felt great afterwards. I will probably buy the smaller kit from another beauty retailer for $45.

Peep the slight skin smoothing:
Before

After
What's you're favorite at home peel product?

No comments:

Post a Comment