Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Meet Nails Inc!

Nails Inc. is a UK based nail polish line that became available stateside via Sephora this past August. I have always wanted to try their polishes because they offer some really cool colors and have a 4-Free formula (without Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene & Formaldehyde Resins). These round little bottle of goodness give you "cat walk inspired" nails and are only available at Sephora (for now) and start at $9.50. Nails Inc. brushes are also fairly similar to Essie's brushes, which I love because they make application so easy. I picked up The Boltons, which Sephora describes spot-on as a metallic rich red. Peep the pics below.




Fire Engine Red!


The formula on The Boltons was very good and I had no visible brush strokes which can be a problem with metallic polishes. The Boltons gave me full coverage in 2 coats and the end result was brilliant! I love the FIRE this polish has, its so sleek it kind of reminds me of the cool car paint colors Lexus has. I literally couldn't stop checking out my nails (even the hubby complimented this color on me and he never compliments my nail polishes /hmm) Dare I say...this has become my new favorite red!

No comments:

Post a Comment