Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's Here! Nails Inc. Magnetic Polish

Guess what arrived last night in my mailbox...If you guessed Nails Inc. Magnetic Polish in Trafalgar Square then your guessed right!!! :)
Trafalgar Square w/ flash
As soon as I woke up this morning (early this morning) I had to get my magnetic mani on! (I was so antsy to post swatch pics) I must say the end result of this stuff is sooo cool. Its so different and adds instant edge to your manicure. I chose Trafalgar Square, a metallic chrome color, because to me it was the edgiest color (perfect for the Fall). The purple being my second favorite color in this collection, the gold I think is just OK.

These magnetic polishes come with a removable overcap, that has a small lip guide at the end which goes just below the edge of your cuticle when you are ready to create the magnetic effect. I applied my base coat, then one layer of polish. I waited a little while for the first layer of polish to dry before I applied a semi-thick layer of polish (one nail at a time), then quickly held the magnet over each nail for about 10 seconds. If you hold the magnet over the polish for less than that the effect is less pronounced and will fade out a little as it sets.




The formula applied well, but the brush was a little on the stiff side. The effect looks 3D to me for some reason. :) I can say I am very pleased with my Trafalgar Square, it looks awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment