Friday, September 16, 2011

Cheap & Great Eyeliner!

Hi guys and dolls! /hihi

I made a great discovery that must be shared...e.l.f.'s Cream Eyeliner. I've always heard that e.l.f. makes some decent makeup products, but that it can be a little hit or miss with them. Well this cream eyeliner did not miss the mark! The cream liner really is pigmented and true to color. It's also smudge-proof and waterproof.

I loved how easily this stuff applies, it honestly does glide on like a dream and has some good wear time. The best part about e.l.f.'s Cream Eyeliner is the price, only $3. Yup, you read that right $3 bucks!


The Cream Eyeliners come with an angled brush, which do an OK job at applying the liner but I already own a better and larger angled brush that I will continue using for gel liner application. The brush that came with my plum liner was defective, thumbs down on that one e.l.f. I've also heard that these can dry up pretty quick, so storing them upside down might help with that. I still think that the application, wear, and price make up for these negative points.
Defective brush pictured left
I recommend these little gems because they are cheap, awesome and really do deliver! Oh yea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment