Friday, September 2, 2011

The Best Birthday Cake Ever!!

Hey Gang!

Have I told you guys how awesome my friends are?! Yesterday, me and some friends met up for a girl's night out/ birthday get together (my b-day was last week) at this really cool Cuban restaurant. I had a semi-crappy b-day as my plans were ruined due to bad weather :( Well, my friends totally made up for my not so happy birthday, when they surprised me with beauty themed b-day cupcakes! YAAAAY!! The cupcakes had little fondant nail polish bottles, lipsticks, high-heels and lips!! How amazing is that! (Hollie you know me so well :) ) 
 Look at my FABULOUS cupcakes!


So Cute!

Its a red nail polish bottle

I can't get over how awesome my friends are.../blush Thanks Ladies!

P.S. Happy Birthday to my fellow virgo Jessie!

No comments:

Post a Comment