Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Too Faced Lash Injection Review


I have always had barely there lashes that tend to just remain straight and boring no matter what, but now I've got flirty girl lashes *wink* wink* My desperation for fuller lashes led me to give Too Faced Lash Injection a try. I'd actually been doing some research for a few weeks prior to purchasing Lash Injection and most reviews were pointing me towards Lancome's Hypnose mascara. When I got to Sephora I asked one of the girls that worked there to let me try Hypnose and she suggested that I give Lash Injection a try as well because it really volumizing. Well I walked out of there with Lash Injection which clearly means that this mascara had Hypnose beat!

My big, fat tube of Lash Injection

Tried to capture all of the teeny, tiny bristles

Lash Injection is a super-volumizing and lengthening mascara. It's waterproof and has a slight "citrusy" scent that wears off when the mascara is no longer good. You have to be light-handed with each application of your coats of this mascara or else YOU WILL GET CLUMPS! However, with 2 nice light coats you get lashes that have a naturally long, full look to them. The brush on Lash Injection is super thick and has tons of bristles which really helps you coat & separate each and every one of your lashes. The mascara also helps give your lashes a little bit of curl. I haven't had any issues with flaking throughout the day, which is always nice.
I used to use the drugstore brand Physician's Formula Lash In a Tube, which worked wonders for me. However, they seemed to have changed their formula a few years back and the search was on again for me to find a mascara that met my needs.
Before (no curling or mascara-please forgive my eyebrows lol)

After (Just 1 coat of Lash Injection!)

Major difference!

My only problem with Lash Injection is the price, $21 for a 0.45 oz tube. I can only see myself splurging like that again on a mascara if I have a major coupon or discount code. However, I'm enjoying my lovely lashes while I still can. What's your go to mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment