Monday, August 15, 2011

Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat Review

Hello lovelies /hihi

Meet my new best friend...Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat!! Where have you been all my life?! Ok, so before I start gushing uncontrollably about how amazing this top coat is let me get my bearings and tell you a little bit about how I found out about it. I like to follow some of the posts of my favorite beauty bloggers like Scrangie and All Lacquered Up, and they always write about topping off their manicures with some Seche Vite top coat. They always rave about how shiny it makes their mani look and how quickly it hardens up so I have been curious about this stuff for a while now. FINALLY, my bottle of Essie of 3 Way Glaze was at levels low enough where I gave myself the OK to go out and buy the Seche Vite. I went to my local Sally's Beauty Supply and got the bottle of Seche Vite for $1.50 (thank you $5 off sally's coupon :D)! This top coat really delivers! It dries up the layers of nail polish underneath it and leaves you ready to head outside in like a minute. My only problem with Seche Vite is the strong chemical smell, but hey its a top coat its kind of to be expected. This stuff is unbelievable! If you haven't tried Seche Vite yet, please slap yourself across the face and get your hands on a bottle ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment