Monday, August 8, 2011

Orly Lemonade Review

I was feeling mellow yellow this hot summer weekend and decided to reach for my bottle of Orly Lemonade. I've only worn Lemonade once since the time I got this bottle back in Spring...and now I remember why.
Lemonade was just so watery, streaky and difficult to apply. I put on 3 coats of this guy and still had an uneven application. However, yellows are typically hard to deal with, so I can't say I was surprised. I was a little disappointed though because I like this yellow a lot. Its a cool, pastel yellow and a very flattering shade. When you scroll down to look at the pics forgive my polish application job, it looks a HOT YELLOW MESS, but then again so was Orly's Lemonade.
Bottle of Orly's Lemonade

Orly Lemonade on the nail w/ flash

No comments:

Post a Comment