Friday, August 5, 2011

On a side note-Amrita Singh Earrings

 Don't you just love Fridays! It seems as if though the sun shines brighter & the birds sing just a little bit louder for me on Fridays :p.

I just had to share with you guys this newly discovered jewelry line named Amrita Singh. I really like all of her pieces, they have such a unique look to them. I got the Greenport earrings and the Asha Earrings. I have to say this Amrita lady really knows how to give a girl a statement piece. So far I've only worn the Greenports out and I got so many compliments and people asking me where I got my earrings. I'm not sure what to wear the Asha earrings with. Any suggestions?

Both the Asha and Greenport earrings are post back, I think she offers clip-ons as well. The Asha earrings are a little on the heavy side for me but definitely do-able. The Greenports are just right, not too heavy at all.
Greenport earring in coral

Asha earring in Turqouoise

What do you think glamorous or not???

No comments:

Post a Comment