Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nars Laguna Bronzer Review

I've been using the Nars Bronzer in Laguna for a few months now, and its become my absolute favorite bronzer EVER! I know I've tried a million bronzers that have entirely too much glitter in them and light my face up like a disco ball or something. Others are way too flat and dull, and end up not doing anything for my face. This little beauty has just the right balance between shimmer and color, which is something that's really hard to find. I like this bronzer so much, that on days when me and the hubby have a casual date night I just swipe some of this on my face, put a little eyeliner on and head out knowing that I look great.
What I like most about this bronzer is that a light-handed application makes a huge difference. In order to get the best use out of though I would say apply it using a bronzer brush or even kabuki brush. These brushes have round, tapered ends that allow you to better define your cheekbones. Here are some quick pics of the Nars Bronzer in Laguna:
Generously Sized

Laguna w/ flash, you can see just the slightest hint of shimmer


No comments:

Post a Comment