Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Fun's Not Over Yet....Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Epatant Eyeshadow

There is only one word I can think of to describe Chanel's new cream eyeshadow in Epatant: GORGEOUS!!

I fell in love with this color from the moment the lady at the Chanel counter swatched it on me. The color on Epatant is so complex, it has an olive-green, silvery-grey shimmer to it that adds so much glamour to your makeup. Epatant is part of Chanel's Fall 2011 makeup collection and I hear that it will be a permanent addition to Chanel's makeup line. The eyeshadows in the Illusion D'Ombre collection are described as " long wear, luminous eyeshadows" and that about sounds right. I wore Epatant for a full 8 hours and it never budged once, while remaining as stunning as when I first applied it! Epatant will run you about $36 at your local Chanel counter.


Heavy (left), sheer (right) with flash

Heavy (left), sheer (right) no flash

No comments:

Post a Comment