Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Chanel Graphite Nail Polish Swatch

Soooo...I finally managed to get my fingers on the fabulous Chanel Graphite nail polish the beauty world's been buzzing about. This, along with Peridot, is a limited edition nail polish shade from Chanel. I passed through Macy's in hopes of being able to nab this baby (and I did YAY!)

The application on Graphite was pretty good for a glitter, metallic polish. I didn't have any issues with brush strokes showing up on my nails. The glitter on Graphite is very finely milled and the color you get is a silvery, green, gold, black depending on what angle you're looking at it from. The price tag ($25) is the most I've ever paid  & am willing to pay for a nail polish, EVER! That said, she was so worth it. Anywho, scroll below for some pics of Chanel Graphite nail polish (3 coats).


No comments:

Post a Comment