Saturday, August 6, 2011

Benefit's Bella Bamba Review

A while back Benefit released a new watermelon pink blush called Bella Bamba. Bella Bamba is supposed to be a 3D (yes 3D) blush that brightens, sculpts and defines your cheeks. This shade is super pretty and is really flattering all skin tones. My face just loves this stuff! The blush features a flip top lid, which is awesome, because I no longer have to worry about the lid falling on the floor or in the sink, as was the case with the old Benefit lids. The packaging on this one was really cool too, it has a pinkish holographic look and it comes with a fan brush & built in mirror.
The pigment on Bella Bamba is really rich and it also has a good amount of glitter in it, which is why I recommend just the lightest application on the apples of your cheeks. Believe me a little bit of this stuff goes a loooong way. I lightly swatched some of it on my MAC 109 brush and well...see the va-va-voom results below.
Check out the holographic look of the package


THE BAMBA (no flash)

Swatch with flash (so pretty)

Swatch w/ flash (WHOA! check out that glitter /blur)

No comments:

Post a Comment