Thursday, August 4, 2011

Benefit Foamingly Gentle Facial Wash Review

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Today I'm going to be reviewing Benefit's new Foamingly Gentle Facial Wash ($21). This face wash came out a few months back and replaced Benefit's You Clean Up Nice face wash. This face wash is supposed to be more gentle than its predecessor (which it is) and have a milkier feel to it (which it does), however, for me, it doesn't do as good of a job at washing all of the dirt, oil & make-up off my face as the old Benefit face wash. Maybe it because it's supposed to be gentler???


Honestly, my skin has actually broken out more since I've started using it. I have an oily T-zone, so a good facial wash that gets the oil out is very important for me. My skin also feels like it has a slight residue on it after I finish washing with this soap (not good :( ) I miss the old Benefit face wash...I prefer the gel-like feel it had in my face washes, not to mention it really did a good job at cleaning up my face. I guess the old saying is true, all good things must came to an end. I'm curious, which face wash do you guys use that gives you good results? Comment below. Until next time gang. /bye

No comments:

Post a Comment